(Announcement: The ABC’s of Golden Zen have gone audio.
Now you have a choice.)
Speaking of a choice – I would love to know your preferences.
1. If you had a choice, would you marry for money or stick with
the life you have now. (Assuming of course, you did not marry for money!)
If you did marry for money – you should write a post about that on your
blog. I have a “friend” who would love to read about it. 🙂
2. If you had a choice, would you own a MAC or a PC? ( An IPhone or a Blackberry?)
3. If you had a choice to suck oranges or lemons before you gave a presentation, would you suck lemons? (They are great for the vocal chords, but not the best for facial expression)
4. If you had a choice between eating chocolate when you want to and being a world-class model, would you go for the taste?
5. If you had a choice to live in any other moment of your life, would you choose this moment?
6. If you had a choice to fly with your own set of wings would you still want a Ferrari?
7. If you had a choice to see more video or hear more audio on blogs, would you still read or pull out the headset?
Your answers are vital. Feel free to answer one, or answer them all. You may in fact want to throw out one of your own BIG QUESTIONS and see what response you get. In fact, if you have blog join in the fun. Find out what choice your readers would make about things you feel you simply MUST know. Have some fun!
Stay tuned: Next Monday’s post is all about CHOICES. Do we really have the power of choice in our lives or do some just like to think they do? Is life fixed before we get here, or patched up as we go along?
In the Grace of the Moment,