Humor for the Soul – the Friday Fiasco Series
Enjoy a laugh, drink a latte, play with your kids, paint your flower pots or skip in fall flowers but whatever you do, don’t worry about what you can’t control.
1. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
2. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
3. You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me (check out the voices for a laugh if you don’t mind some bad bird words!)
4. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
6. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
7. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
8. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
9. Drink coffee now – you can sleep when you are dead.
10. I keep hitting the “escape” button but I am still here!
In appreciation for every reader,
and in the Grace of the Moment,
Thank you to http://www.macsparky.com/2008/10/22/napping-101/ for the napping photo and to http://www.vagabondish.com/wp-content/uploads/desert-travel-walk.jpg for the travel shot. (unfortunately I lost the links for the other shots – #28 reason not to write posts at 12 am.)